Wednesday, 17 February 2010

vector graphics

Unfortunatley due to a loss of hardrive material through a broken hardrive it means that I have no examples of Vector Graphics to show but I did create quite a few designs.
Vector Graphics are created using shapes in illustrator and what I really liked about using this was you could control quite alot about these graphics.
You can do things like change the colours that are within your graphics, you can continuously alter the size of the shapes and a thing that I thought was a really good thing was, if you created things like stars, you can determin how many points are on that. So you can go from 5 points up to as many as you like and this creates some really interesting shapes.
The only negative point that I have about using these is that quite alot is happening with the shapes plus all the factors, which means that once again I am not going to achieve the clean and crisp look that I want within my web pages and so I will not be using these.

No comments:

Post a Comment