This is a scan of one of the pages in my diary, this idea of almost seeing through someones eyes and getting this glimps of a flashback that pulls you right into the heart of the story and i think that this could be really effective. The only concerns that I have with these images is that some may overlap with the other imagery within this project. Especially the eye that is shot because I am using that one to show, 'The Rain it never stops' which I feel will be really good to show tears running down someones cheek and it is this idea of uncontrolable emotion and someone letting the pain flow outwards.
I am still not 100 percent sure wether these pictures should be shot in black and white or colour and so i am going to shoot everything in colour and I can always make them black and white or sepia toned after in photoshop or lightroom. I will make my mind up once all my ideas are in place.

No comments:
Post a Comment