
I have decided to give puttting something on my background a try to see if that would make it seem a little more interesting. I added one of my photographs to the background and then placed a central box over the top just so I could lay all my pictures out and they wouldn't look too heavy with the background. I do like the added effect to the right hand side of the screen but the only thing is at times I find the eye drawn to that before anything else and so this means the photographs are not getting noticed straight away. I like the font that has been used as it does seem to go with the LOGO but the only thing is not everyone would be able to read that as easy and so that could cause a few problems on a web page. But black, white and grey tones are definitley working for me and so I have just got to play around with those and work something out.

No comments:
Post a Comment