Wednesday, 17 February 2010

further contact sheets




I decided that for my Ghost scenes I was going to use shadows after all my research into the images that I had seen.
So we used the standing figure over the door and the hands reaching out, this is as though another part of him is coming back to get him and this was putting that scare factor into the mans mind.
For the line when my chance came to be king, I decided to show the man smoking a cigarette in the mirror, Mirrors are seen as a vanity item but they are also a self reflective item.
Cigarettes are normally a way of controlling stress and nerves, so although you have this idea of him trying to regain composure by smoking and looking at himself, there is still something looming.
The other shot in this series is the line, when i'm feeling nervous and i decided to represent a tensed hand, this again adds to the fragmented feel but almost makes you feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment