After continuing to research all the things that I liked, it was now time to start making decisions about what I was shooting.
I decided I was going to shoot my project on Location and this would be using my digital SLR which is a NIKON D80.
I have decided to go with the idea of someone slowly breaking down with each of the shots as though something is coming back to them and playing on their sanity.
I think it needs to be one man and all the images based in one room.
I like this idea of raw lights and so I think I am going to use a lamp in the room and the harsh bedroom lighting.
I have decided that I am going to use shadows to represent the ghosts as it is another image of oneself.
These will hopefully be cast using raw bulbs in lamps and torches.
I am also going to use mirrors for ones self reflection and also the idea of someone trying to smash it at the end.
You will see the model all over this one room, sitting down, standing up and laying down.
It is this idea of not being in one place and moving all over like his state of mind.
I am chosing a man to model because the lines like when my chance came to be king will be really good for a male character and they are strong lines.
I am hoping the images will make the audience feel a little clostraphobic being in the same room all the time as though there is no escape.
I think we could possibly show the male near the closed door, to give a sense of no escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment