Tuesday, 16 February 2010

from january 4th 2010 until february 2010







During this period of time I shot my pictures for this project and below are the contact sheets that I have produced from my images.





These images are for the scenes daylight almost gone and the rain it never stops.






I decided to show my male fragmented for most of the scenes until the end as I wanted this tension to build throughout the images.

So for daylight almost gone he is looking out the window and watching it change, the same as the quick transaction of the days of his life pass.


For the rain it never stops I decided the ideas of tears would be really effective, you only see the eye and the tear rolling down the cheek. THe only problem was we couldn't enhance the tear enough without overflooding with light and so I am going to enhance it all in photoshop.




Storyboards














No comments:

Post a Comment