Wednesday, 17 February 2010

more contact sheets



The first contact is half more of the corner shots and the second half is photographs to represent, "when the room is quiet" and i decided to just shoot the hanging light. I shot it in complete darkness and with a little bit of light. Its this idea of something illuminating something but eventually it will burn out (a little bit like the man). Also I took a couple of shoots of it just slightly illuminating the bed, with thrown over sheets to show that someone was in there. It is the first shoot and creates this atmospheric and moody shot to set up the scene and it almost looks like you have just walked into the room.
Just for another idea, using the same light I photographed the model sitting by the light writing in a book. People say writing is a good release and it could be the "ghosts"that are going in that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment