Wednesday, 17 February 2010

using images as headers, buttons and main focus


This was an image that I shot last year on saltdean beach and I decided that I would use this image for something else. When just playing with the idea of the basic Layouts, I decided to place a section of the image into my header and use it as the background to my name.
Although I think that it is a really nice way of using photographs, I decided that once again the background becomes distracting and so you lose sight of things like names and logos which are really important things.
I believe that I would keep my site to minimal colour and keep the logos and text really clean and crisp. Also keeping along the gallery side that is also another reason to keep sites really sharp.
So I do not think that I would be using this method for my final design, maybe more for a header on a blog or email.











No comments:

Post a Comment