
Another thing that we had a go at trying was taking your images, making them into thumbnails as a way to view all image and then by clicking on them in theory you would be able to view larger versions of the images.
I really like this idea because it gives people a quick bitesize idea of what your work is like and then there is the idea of the interaction and the person sliding the thumbnails across and clicking on them to open the main one.
The other thing that I really like about these is that if they are on a main page it is one less click for the viewer to have to do in order to get to your gallery and normally there is the 3-click rule.
I think also it can work when mixing up your black and white images with your colour images.
So i think this is a possible consideration for my final design and I will play with it a little more as time goes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment