
The reason that I chose this style of writing as my LOGO was because I wanted to keep it very simple and something that most people could read.
The other thing that caught my eye while going through all the different fonts was that the middle letter looks like an "a" and my middle name is Ann. This works and almost spells out the intitals of all three of my names and so I really like this and think it is what I am going to use for the Logo.
I also like the black writing on white and believe that this is clean, sharp and looks very classy in its presentation.
So this is my starting point and I am going to work on it form here, maybe have a play with graphichs just to see if it can be jazzed up in anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment