Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Earlier contact sheet

I decided to just shoot something a few weeks previous, using the same location and outfit.
This was to just give me an idea of what I was working with and to get my model used to the space of shooting.
My initial idea was going to be a panorama of the room and the man progressing around that and so you are seeing the transition. But when we shot a few I soon realised that although the location was perfect, there was an issue with the space to create all these images and not have to stay in the same area too many times. So it got me thinking back to the mirrors I liked using and so I decided to have smashed mirror pieces and by reducing colour and slightly distorting imagery they could go into each of the pieces and it could be representational of all the pieces of his life smashing apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment