
I really like the lyrics to the song and there is always one line that i love and think it could work really strong imagery wise.
"The Rain it never stops, and I have no particular place to go"- Japan.
When i hear that line every time the first thing that flashes into my mind is someone crying and a tear rolling down their check. Just that single line of the tear is the slight escape of emotion and normally leads to more. I don't think you need to see the whole face, i think the eye is enough to get across and so i would like to take a close up shot of the eye and put some real shadow into that to show a darker side to the emotion.
I think that this image could again work pretty well in black and white and used in conjunction will soft light and shadows. Give strong contrast and again relate back to the darker side.

No comments:
Post a Comment