I was looking through a selection of images and was trying to get the idea of a room being quiet and i was trying to put across this almost eerie feel about that and the fact that something is not right.I found this picture of an abandoned building and the idea of damage over the years, this was probably a house that belonged to somebody.
They lived there with their families over the generations and there are many memories, possibly people have passed or moved on and all that is left is this shell and it is stripped of all personal touches and you look at it as a structure rather than a home.
I like the idea of this being in black and white also because it means that colour has been stripped and so again any life has been removed and the place looks cold and harsh. (The image was taken from google images).

No comments:
Post a Comment